What to expect at daycare
- Socialization skills
- Exercise and structured activity
- Fresh air and sunshine
- Caring attention
- Frequent potty breaks
- Assistance in eliminating separation anxiety
The Barking Birch offers:
- Owners live on-site and oversee all activities
- Surveillance cameras with two way sound for late night security
- Year round climate controlled comfort
- Block wall dividers to give your pet peace and privacy
- 24-hour music to sooth late night dreams
- Raised bed cots and/or blankets
- Indoor and outdoor play areas
- 14 secluded acres
- Daily sanitization
- Single and double kennels for those wishing to board pets together
What to Bring with You:
- Collar: For your dog’s safety, please provide a collar during your dog’s stay.
- Toys and Treats: Your pet’s personal belongings are always welcome, but ask that you limit it to just a few.
- Vaccinations: For the safety of staff and other pets staying with us, all dogs entering The Barking Birch are required to show proof of Rabies, Bordetella (kennel cough) and Distemper. Please have your dog’s Bordatella shots given at least seven days prior to your visit. Your veterinary clinic may fax or email those documents to us.
Reservations are required. Cancellations require 48 hour notice prior to the first day of the scheduled stay.